- Next Generation Drug Eluting Stents. (Medical Update.2007; l 7:933-935).
- Elevated high sensitivity CRP levels in patients with mitral stenosis and left atrial thrombus. (Int. J. Cardiol. 2007 Jan 30; :epub17270297).
- Should Beta blockers continue to open against Hypertension? (Indian Heart J 2006; 58:297-300).
- Radiofrequency Perforation for Pulmonary Atresia and Intact Ventricular Septum. (Indian Heart J 2004; 56:50-53).
- Significance of C - reactive protein Levels in Determining Outcome following Acute Anterior Myocardial Infraction - an In- Hospital Study. (Current Medical Trends 2001; 5:1018-22).
- An Emerging Hope in the Management of Acute Myocardial Infraction: Combination therapy of Reduced dose Fibrinolytics and Glycoprotein II b- 111 a Inhibition. (SDMH Jour 2000; 24:2:1-6).